1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

bad call

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by target orange, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. target orange

target orange TS Member

I would like to know if anyone else has a issue with the opening graphic used by
    ATA to promote the AIM youth shooting program?

(shootata.com and click on aim)

2. capvan

capvan Active Member

I guess I just don't like it. If, it's the one looking down the barrels of the O/U you're talking about. I don't know why, it just hits me wrong.

3. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Might I suggest that just maybe you are over reacting. We don't aim we POINT, I think you are pointing the wrong finger. Anything that promots the sport with in reason is ok with me.

4. Heckyea

Heckyea TS Member

Nice picture. Shot from an angle and at a distance. Even a loaded gun would be harmless.

5. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

Bad safety image for any shooting venue. Most especially youth promotion. Jimmy Borum

6. ddrsuz

ddrsuz Member

Wellllll, I guess I wasn't too offended since I have almost the same picture of my wife with her O/U as one of my screen savers. I might have even shot the picture a little closer, but you might be right, for the general public exposure maybe not so good.
    d

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.