1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bad Boy Buggies---????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rooferbob, Dec 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

I got one,love it, great for all hunting and sports, no not for sale but go to badboybuggies.com for a dealer close to you! These things are awsome Rooferbob!

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

I'm sorry but men riding around in buggies ... there is just something wrong with that, even if they do try and sound tough by calling them "BadBoyBuggies" there is still something wrong with it all.

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Ditto what the Lumper said!

4. smartass

smartass TS Member

Birds of a feather...

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

Hey now ... I aint saying there is anything wrong at all but where I come from buggies is what the old lady pushes threw the grocery store when she is getting the beer and such for the men folk an sometimes she totes the kiddies in the buggie as well.

Ya know sometimes them kids got it alright in them buggies cause I have seen some of them buggie things with race car like front ends on them where the little kiddie sits with a steering wheel and horn thingie as they cruise around the store with the woman pushing them ... so ... buggies might not be all that bad if the old lady is the one that comes outside and gives ya a beer that she got while pushing her buggie at the store and while she is plugging your buggie into the outlet to recharge the batteries.

6. d endicott

d endicott Member

What is the battery life on one of these and does it come with a charger?

7. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

I hunted elk in colorado last fall on a ranch that had one...we used it to get from one end of the ranch to the other and to haul animals out.

It was great. Quiet.

We drove it up to within 15 feet of a mulie.

Think the owner said it was about $7k, and he just had to plug it in at night to recharge. A charge would easily last a full day....

8. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I belive that I'll just stick to my Rhino! Absolutly the best off-road machine made!

ec90t

9. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

I'm more that satisfied with my two Yamaha Grizzles. Ben

10. smartass

smartass TS Member

FarmerD, I think you'll find that one, two or 10 "Grizzles" can't compete with the Bad Boy. The reason is that the "Grizzles" are 4-wheelers, not side by side CUVs. The Yamaha copetitor to the Bad Boy is the Rhino.

BTW, Yamaha doesn't make "Grizzles", it makes Grizzlies.

11. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Polaris Ranger 45mph, 1,500#cap. but not cheap.

12. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey Unloader:

I have a 2006 with less than 30 hours that I am going to sell. If you'd like, email me and I'll go over all the good and bad and talk about price, etc.

Thanx..

Larry C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.