1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Background check !!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 635 G, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

If you have purchased a firearm you have had more of a back- ground check,than anyone who runs for congress & President.

Phil Berkowitz

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Good point Phil

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Exactly why people were calling other crazy for asking for a birth cert from Oblamo.

Now it goes to the US Supreme Court on Feb. 15th. Let's yank this
    A-Hole and put him in prison....

jerbear_2008_0303165.jpg

Jerbear

4. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

I think obozo owns the supreme court. If they did impeach him ole crack head joe would pardon him Then the black panthers would start rioting and looting. I for one would risk it to get the obozo the clown show out of town

5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I don't know whats all involved in the background checks but what more do they wand to add?

I hope they don't take away using your CC permit in lew of waiting for the background check. Its no real big deal except your in and out right away.

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Joe and his dufus group dont even know that a CC permit allows you to skip the check and the ATF and local sherrif does not want to alleviate it either. They have way to many checks and cannot keep up now and it will get worse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.