1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Backdoor deals,,,,Grammy Where Are You

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

At the doctor's office and picked up this rag and got a sick feeling in my gut,,,,"...The central bank currently has $2.2 trillion in outstanding loans, up from $900 billion in September."...tooooo many secrets going on in D.C. and we are going to pay for it!!!!!!!!!!

WTH are we doing loaning money to European banks?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Grammy if you still read this site,,,,I apologize for doubting some of the things you were warning us about,,,,I just couldn't believe "our" government would do some of the things you were saying,,,,I am saddened and frightened that you were not BSing. I should have listened more.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

You don't know the half of it,,,!!!,,,the first half of the bailout is being unloaded from a Marine helicopter,,,into a secret vault in Texas right now,,,!!!,,,and is being stacked right next to the money Halliburton has been stockpiling there,,,for the last 7 years,,,!!!,,,that should build one heck of a Presidential library,,,!!!,,,as well as one heck of a guest house,,,for visiting Saudi Princes,,,!!!,,,And the other half of the bailout,,,will on its way to Kenya within weeks,,,!!!,,,with more to follow,,,7 trillion and counting folks,,,better go plant your Victory garden,,,!!!,,,you and your children have been sold down the river,,,and don't even know it,,,!!!

3. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

VERY funny!

Noknock1 is winning so far! The superior attitude, condescension, conspiracy, implied mental supremacy, and a conclusion of dire warning; excellent job!

I too, miss the Grammy. He always had an interesting thought or two, and never a dull delivery.

4. zinger

zinger Member

Grammy was right more often than wrong...truth is hard to swallow after drinking Kool-Aid all day.

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I talk to grammie and see him all the time and he does read this site from time to time, he sends he regards ... He did saying something like "Prepare for the worst because you ain't seen nothing yet" ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Thinking for yourself has to be done consciously, the masses prefer to have someone else do it for you.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, Dorothy."

HM

7. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

WPT, You need to get Grammie back on TS. Many people enjoyed his visions which have proven to be coming to light. Dave

8. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Yac, yac, yac... Let Grammy be.

9. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Tell grammie to just sign in using a new name. He can go by Tony or Oscar this time, I don't think we have any of them now.

I miss grammie. A day without reading a grammie post is like a day without sunshine. It has been one dark cloudy day around here for almost a year.

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

There were a lot of people who thought that grammie was just running off at the mouth but as it turns out he was closer to right than many others who professed greater knowledge ... It turns out with all of his insight he didn't know when to back off and he crossed that line that exists in everyday society in one way or another ... I would never ask for a person to be reinstated when he won't ask for himself and do what ever it is that would have to be done ... I have an advantage being as I see and bowl with grammie all the time so I do get a little bit of the inside stuff that goes unposted ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The scale is simply getting larger.

In Nixon's time the money was ferried around on government choppers, stopping off at San Clemente, and going from there to Key Biscayne.

Bebe Rebozo was ahead of his time. And the money had more value.

HM

12. zinger

zinger Member

What's wrong with bowling? We bowl all winter for fun and exercise. Bowling requires the same focus and concentration that trap does. Plus, you get to drink while doing it!..lol

13. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Bowling is how I maintain my shape, and yes round is a shape ... Trapshooting is how I got my shape, see above because it applies ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.