1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

back to the basics

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by nubs, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nubs

nubs TS Member

Jun 20, 2009
    After shooting well last summer, I started to tank late fall. Put the gun down for the waterfowl season and did not pick it up until some off season jackpot, practice shooting with even worse results. Gun just did not feel the same. Asked for help from some good shooters, still no results after about 500 rounds. Started to think about some gun mods might be in order.
    To day I stopped in to my home club to help get things ready for spring opening and brought my gun just in case. Shot a round, no good. After that round a friend asked why I was leaning forward so much. Next two rounds he got me up and centered over my feet, much better. Lucky I never touched any adjustments from my 100 straight from last summer. Glad I did not get the gun mods. It will take many rounds to know if this small fix is it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.