1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Back to new class 80 and over

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapshooter90, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshooter90

trapshooter90 TS Member

I believe it would be a good idea. A lot ot shooters have shot at a lot of targets. Myself over 275,000 targets. I only play the lewis class. I believe my entry fee helps pay for the trophys. It would be nice to have a chabce to win some type of trophy. They could have on all State and Zone shoots 1st & 2nd place on HOA & High over all. On the Grand & Satellite Grands a 1st, 2nd & 3rd place on HOA and High over all.
    When Wright was President of ATA, it was discussed & seconded by VP Duncan to look into obtaining sponsors for this program. Come on we need help. You too could be 80 some day.
    Thanks FAB

2. SILVER S 007

SILVER S 007 Member

frank.......you may have missed the last post about this...i will bring you up to date.i found a sponsor ok I FOUND A SPONSOR........now i passed that information on to the ata....answer well there is not that many shooters....and we will do a cost analysis on it bring it up at the meeting............ok you tell me....cost analysis 0 i had a sponsor....what the hell is there to talk about??????....but i will bet when some get a little older the cost wont matter.... whatever it is I hope this answers your question

see you soon

BOB MEYERS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.