1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Back to Georgia

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by blade819, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Well it looks like back to retirement for me and moving back to our house in Hiawassee Georgia from Colorado Springs. We've been gone for 2 years and can't wait to get back to the Blue Ridge Mnts. But most of all, all of my shooting buddies every Wed. at the club range. Hog Heaven, NC Home Grounds, Spartaburg and Cherokee here I come! Some of the nicest people you could ever meet!

blade819

2. blade819

You must have joined after I left. My name is on the plaque.

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

blade- I usually shoot the SC State and all of the shoots at the NC Homegrounds. I am looking forward to shaking your hand. The Dixie and Southern Grand are not too far from your home. Will you be able to get down to Silver Dollar?

Pat Ireland

4. blade819

Ross..The trap plaque for 5o straight. I owned the gun store named after my email address.

Pat- I haven't seen you in a few years. yes I'll get down to Siver Dollar. I love it down there! Where else can you shoot and then go play 18 holes? If you have a hard time placing me, remeber that we both have Shamrock bags that are the same pattern. I can't wait to see Joyce and Ken again at Bostic. After all I have a soft place in my heart for that place, first 100 straight at the 2008 Southern Zone.

5. kingbilly

kingbilly TS Member

when you get back look me up. we run in the same clubs. any luck selling your trap spl. i ended up buying a new top sgl. bill howe

6. blade819

Sold the K-80 and Phil Baker, IN Gun Club, made me a great deal on a Guerini Apex Combo unsingle. Am convinced that the worse mistake I ever made in shooting was to go to a Top Single. Listened too much to the experts on one eyed shooting. I'll be sure to say hey to you Bill next time I see you. I plan on shooting alot if my right shoulder holds up. If not, I'll learn to shoot left handed because I'm left eye dominant.

blade819

7. rdf59

rdf59 Member

When are you getting back to GA? I understand the rules are your name gets removed from the plaque if you don't shoot at least another 50 straight in 100 weeks or a 75 in 99 weeks.

by the way, the plaque has another section on it. It's upgraded wood so your brass nameplate is on standard wood.

8. royboy

royboy Member

rdf59 - His name was removed from the plaque as soon as he moved, too bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.