1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Back surgery revisited,part II

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 635 G, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2008
    Hooked up with a new Neuro surgeon. After have a new set of flex x-rays & a newMRI, he said I'm NOT a candidate for surgery at this time. However he referred me to the Carolina Back Institute. The MRI showed slight nerve impingment L3-L4. When I told the Dr @ the Back Institute the nature of my problems, he determined that my reflex in my left knee & lower foot was at zero. This indicated a problem L5-S1.

Went for a set of 2 epidurals yesterday. I been having them since 2000. The first shot was the most painful one ever. It felt like my left shin was on fire. The second shot was similar to all my previous shots.

It almost 20 hours since the shots,so far no discomfort. Hope it lasts. Going for a second series in 2 weeks

Get 2nd & or 3rd opinions & check out your physicians credentials and history.

Most of us do more research in picking our guns than we do our docs.

Phil Berkowitz
  2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Jan 29, 1998
    good for you

regards from Iowa

3. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

Nov 2, 2007
    Phil, ck your PM. Jeff K.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.