1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Back in business

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by shotgunshoot, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

0   0   0

Thank you for your patience. We are back in business with a new batch. One thing to note, we have a limited amount of the high rib version of the product. So get it while it's hot!

XD Solution

2. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

0   0   0

For those unfamiliar with the product, XD Solution is tailored to help those that have issues with cross firing or cross dominance.

3. Landshark

Landshark Member

0   0   0

Anybody tried this device?

4. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

There is a long, lengthy post about it. Do a search.....

5. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

0   0   0

Landshark,

Here is a quote from someone that tried it and posted about it on trapshooters.com.

I have shot trap 38 years 200,000 targets plus great vision till my 50s. Right handed, AA 27 but crossfiring has kicked my ass forever. 75 strait looking good go to post 1 hold my breath good post 2 oops damn. or oops post 1 got me again. Hell u will miss a nice fat strait-away just wondering damn can I get 5 left angles in a row. Minn state shoot missed 7 targets 6 left angles posts one and two one damn so from post one anticipating a left. You never know when left eye will lock on and when my barrel hits the target, I pull the trigger. Well I don't know how far the shot column goes awry but it does for sure. Well I have tried hypnosis osmosis thrombosis scoliosis and purposely crossing my eyes as my gun approaches the bird. It only works for doubles! Dots, tape, fiber optics, blade, peep sights you name it I tried it. No luck! Saw this thread last week, ordered XD Solutions, got it Thursday, broke 25 strait practice 27 yards 25 strait from post one, 16 yds, 18 were hard left angles. Bazinga!!!! My subconscious mind can kiss my ass. Went to Bob Redfields Memorial shoot broke the only 100 strait shot in 16 yd which I was proud of 'till George Papas broke 100 in doubles at 10 to 15 mph quartering tailwind proctor gc is not an easy place to shoot ok! Well I guess I like it and will recommend you try it. George Jacobson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.