1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bachmann to bring back $2 gasoline

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mrskeet410, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- President Michele Bachmann has a promise: $2 gas.

"Under President Bachmann you will see gasoline come down below $2 a gallon again," Bachmann told a crowd Tuesday in South Carolina. "That will happen."

http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/18/news/economy/bachmann_gas_prices/index.htm?hpt=hp_t2

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Great campaign rhetoric but it will never happen. Read the article at the link above to see why.

Eric

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

rickbarker_2009_2505104.jpg

Thank you for keeping her name up front.

4. Rick Barker

Oh yeah, CNN best fiction writers on the planet.

I'm just sure, I believe anything that has their name on it.

5. Rick Barker

I think it is more likely that she could bring back $2.00 a gallon gasoline, than it is for Obama to create 10 jobs, outside the government employ.

6. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

If she had a Republican congress she could do it easily. All it would take is drilling where we already know the oil is.

7. DeAdLy.90T

DeAdLy.90T Member

^This!!

8. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

She needs to stop eating those MN Mushrooms.

blade819

9. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Heck, wholesale gas is less than $2.80 today.

10. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

11. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

12. Rick Barker

nice picture 99, is that you on the right?

13. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Mall Cop Dick, looks like mrskeet410 really got you all buggered up on the other thread huh LMAO While posting your autobio on the other thread, you forgot to mention how you claim you couldn't enlist in the military because you ran your foot over with a lawnmower LMAOOOOOO Geez, I wonder what you would have done on the rifle range if you experienced a FTF...look down the rifle barrel to see why it didn't go off? Dum-da dum dum DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

14. Rick Barker

You know, I was wrong, ms keet is not the slimist SOB on this forum. You are!

Congrats,

But then I understand, its because of your mental illness. Only a true slob ridicule other people misfortunes in life like my bad foot, and belittle their efforts to do their part in other areas.

Nice job, worthless.

Perhaps if you would have put in some sort of public service, or been in the miltary, been a cop or something worthwhile, instead of a Dempawn, you would have a different outlook on life.

Perhaps you might even have turned out to be a decent human being, but your hopelessly in lockstep with the rest of the crazies, and there is no hope for you.

Oh, by the way, I heard about your suspension from the service, but you can't go around stealing coins from the kettle of your Salvation Army post in order to buy cheap vino for you and your under the bridge cohorts.

Well, you just continue to sit there at your keyboard in that dark basement, and keep stirring it up. Just be careful and don't step into the sunlight, you might sizzle and disappear in a puff of smoke.

15. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    What she means is gasoline was $1.79 the day Zero the Clown took office, and now it's $4 a gallon, thanks to no drilling in the Gulf, no drilling off of California, no drilling in the ANWR, and all the other crap the Liar in Chief has pulled to drive gas prices up. She means to DRILL, DRILL, DRILL.

16. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Brian ... why waste your breath, or typing on that P I T A ?

17. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I really ain't replying to him. I'm providing info so the rest of you can use it for rebuttal to other liberal halfwits.

18. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

At the rate OBama's policies are collapsing the American economy it won't be that long before gas is 2.00 again. Of course,when you're unemployed, eating whatever your "Stimulus Stamps"( you didn't know gov't food stamps are part of Obama's stimulus..???) will allow, you won't have any money to buy gas...but it'll be down there.

19. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Galt - There would be a Republican Congress now if the wacko wing of the tea party hadn't nominated fruitcakes for the Senate.

20. Rick Barker

Interesting numbers doggai. I thought a barrel was a lot less than 42, but had heard before the many products after cracking and distilling.

Thanks for info.

Of course, one say the price could be brought down if we did more drilling here and off shore, but nowdays demand is so high, I'm not sure it would make a difference this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.