1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

B Rizzini barrels, chokes, and forend wood FS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Steve Fischer, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 2, 2008
    onlineFITASC Fischer
    B. Rizzini 32 inch barrels, chokes, and forend wood for sale!
    Lead [-]

(08/08/09 5:04 PM)

* Edit
    o My Recent Posts

Tags [Edit]: None
    For those who might like a longer set of barrels for your Batiste Rizzini (or Sig Rizzini) I have several 32 inch barrel sets complete with Briley mfg'd extended screw chokes. They are new barrels but may have some slight handling marks from storage. Retail is over $800! I have them at a bargain price of only $600 with free shipping withing the lower 48 states.. I have one barrel set overbored by Briley with a set of thinwall screw chokes for $1000.
    Also for sale are individual Rizzini/Briley black oxide extended and knurled screw chokes in most of the popular constrictions including Skeet, Imp. Cyl. Light Mod, Mod, and Imp. Mod. Retail is usually $44.95 each. SALE PRICE: $20 EACH!
    If you have a broken or beat up forend wood I have several new forends in both field and schnable style for $100.00.

If interested, contact me at: stevefischer2@bellsouth.net.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

rizzini wood forends