1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

B.K.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Where's B.K.

Hey all you southern Michigan and northern Indiana shooters. Where has B.K. ( Bruce Kinsey) been, I have not heard from him on here in a long time? I am officially retired in three weeks and was planning a trip back to Indiana. Might swing by the Kosciosko County Gun Club and say hi

2. cubancigar2000

anyone seen or heard from BK

3. cubancigar2000

4. cubancigar2000

5. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Cuban, the last I heard BK was not doing well. I want to say he has Leukemia but don't quote me on that. I have personally not seen him since early last year. I'm sure some of the Albion boys would have a little better update.

Matt Ski

6. cubancigar2000

Thats what I was afraid I was going to hear. There is an article on the net about it but I wanted to be sure it was the same Bruce Kinsey. Boy I sure hate to hear this. This is terrible news! Let me know if you hear anything else. I will let you know also. MY email address above. Lou M

7. cubancigar2000

Pullbangloss, Do you know how to get ahold of Hautz. He would know the scoop

8. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Lou I,m going to Kosko this sunday and will see if I can get any info for you . I only shoot Kosko when they have Registerd Trap and live about 60 miles from the club . Kosko is a very nice club with some nice people . If you would PM me your e-mail address I will e-mail you sunday night .

ALF-99

9. Tom Ruble

Tom Ruble TS Member

Bruce Kinsey has been receiving treatment for Acute Leukemia and is still in the Indiana University hospital in Indianapolis, In. He has been receiving experimental trial treatment combined with Chemo IV. Bruce received a bone marrow biopsy on 4/15 and as of last evening (4/17) we all are awaiting the result. I am a friend of Bruce's and am one of the regular shooters at Albion. Please pray for BK as we are doing. Break 'em all! Tom Ruble

10. cubancigar2000

Thx for the update Tom. I lived in Indiana for 40+ years but moved away in the early 90's. I shot with BK a lot. I also shot Albion. Tell Dick Rider hello, he was my best buddy and buddy shooter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.