1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

B-Carved Wood

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by butch32, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butch32

butch32 Member

0   0   0

For those who didn't know John Durkin, he was one of winchesters in house custom shop employees who began his career at winchester in 1949. Trapperg you have a private pm.

2. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

0   0   0

Good thread! Packman 13 had a M-12 up until recently that had Durkin wood. My understanding is that Packman(Gary) purchased the wood from one of the Ulrichs. Maybe Gary could offer a comparable price??? Pauline Muerrle knew John Durkin and she has authenticated Durkin wood in the past. She has a website and is very knowledgable. Maybe she can help. Interestingly enough, I have a set of small guage Durkin wood. Kit

3. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I have had this miss matched factory wood for years now looking for the other matching stock and forearm. These are Factory but I am considering the non factory replacements at this point. The colors are very different making it more difficult who are the replacement stock makers any leads for me ?Buddy
    oldoneeye_2008_03032.jpg

oldoneeye_2008_03031.jpg

oldoneeye_2008_03033.jpg

oldoneeye_2008_03034.jpg

4. high 2

high 2 Member

0   0   0

This is a B carving.

5. high 2

high 2 Member

0   0   0

Next