1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

B.C. Miroku Stock v.s. Citori Stock

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by HotRodA10, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HotRodA10

HotRodA10 Member

Question: Does anyone know if a stock from a Browning Citori will fit a B.C. Miroku as they were made in the same factory in Japan, and I believe alot of the parts are interchangable?

Rod

2. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

It depends some will most won't.
    Joe

3. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

Parts are definitely NOT interchangeable and this goes for the wood as well. The Miroku o/u's are a Winchester 101 copy not a copy of the Browning design! Phil Simms

4. tcouch

tcouch Member

I have a Miroku 800 and I've been in search for a barrel. Do you think the 101 will fit?

I always thought that Nikko made the Winchester 101.

Tim

5. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Winchester 101's were made by Olin-Kodensha. They were selling 101's as Nikko out the back door. Most early records from the Kodensha plant have been destroyed. They also made 101's under different names such as the Ted Williams M-400.

Wayne

6. HotRodA10

HotRodA10 Member

The 101's were made in a different plant. Miroku's were made at the Browning factory.

Rod

7. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

No,the Brownings are made in the Miroku factory taking over production when C. Daly folded. Miroku makes Some current Winchester rifles and made all of the post war 60 and 70's Charles Daly's were made by Miroku and a few obscure private label. At one pont they made hand guns.

B.C. Miroku shotguns are well known in Europe under their own name and are well regarded. To my knowledge, Miroku never made Winchester 101 or Classics.

Surfer

8. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

Truth be known, the Miroku/ Charles Daly shotguns are a very good value. Replacement springs are available from Brownells. I picked up a very nice 30" o/u at the Grand several years back for $600.00---not bad for a quality ejector gun.

Good luck! Phil

9. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

European miroku's are that i have seen currently the same as a 425 citori.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

are miroku stocks interchangable

bc miroku
charles daly miroku shotguns type 3 citori stock fit
charles daly stock

citori vs charles daily vs mirouko

miroku shotgun what barrel fits what stock
miroku vs citori

olin kodensha