1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

B-B the Wonder Beagle passed today

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by NintyT, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NintyT

NintyT Member

Today, February 18, 2010, the trapshooting world lost a fan. I first met B-B at the 1996 Grand American, where he was in a cage with several brothers and sisters. He chose me, of all people, to go home with. We had many grand times together. Some of you may remember him from the Grand or IL state shoots. He was the howling type, and never met a treat he didn't like. In recent months he had difficulty walking and today the burden became to great. He met his fate with grace, and hope I do the same one day. Goodbye my friend. You will be remembered well. Steve Johnson

2. t-bar

t-bar Member

I remember him from the IL shoot, what a cutie. Sorry for your loss Steve.

bar

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

It never doesn't hurt. I share your loss.

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

It's amazing how attached we can become. They become much more than a pet. They become a friend that will listen to us no matter what and will give us love even when we don't deserve it. Even after we have scolded them they will come crawling to us. I believe they are better than medicine. No matter how down in the dumps we get they can always get a smile out of us. I've said all that to say this, Cherish the memories and hopefully one day you will meet again in heaven. Jackie B.

5. Bigbird

Bigbird TS Member

Sorry to hear this news about your buddy, Steve. Kevin H.

6. mx2005

mx2005 TS Member

I have a Beagle and I know that the older they get the more attached you get to them and no matter what anyone that doesn't have a companion says they are a family member in the house hold sorry about you're loss my friend he will be there when you arrive wagging his tail and rear just waiting to play. GOD bless. Pat.k.

7. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear, I lost my "bud" a couple weeks ago, still awful quiet coming home to an empty house...

8. TC

TC TS Member

Steve, Sorry for your loss. Tony

9. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

Maybe, just maybe, he's runn'n with my Ryky. I'd love to think so anyway. My sympathy to you and yours. All too soon they are gone.

R Talley

10. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Chasing rabbits in the sky.

11. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

We had to let go of our schnauzer, Macduff, on Monday. We got him as a pup in 1997 and he was Leo's buddy. Loved to go to the gun club, if we even said the words, "gun club" he was sitting at the back door, ready to travel. Always had a hard time packing a suitcase, when I put it empty on the bed to pack, he would jump in so as not to get left. Don't know which was harder, watching him peacefully surrender to take away the pain, or watching my big guy with tears streaming down his face.

12. avery53

avery53 Member

My sympathies to you sir, I feel your pain!

13. NintyT

NintyT Member

Thanks for all the kind words. steve j

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.