1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AZ state shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cole-mitchell, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cole-mitchell

cole-mitchell TS Member

I have been under the impression that the AZ state shoot is fantastic and the competition is very stiff with alot of the real big names attending. Is this so or?

2. grammie

grammie TS Member

To tell the truth,,,,,the Big Boys could stay home,,,,,and you would still have "stiff" competition!!!!

More than likely,,,a 96 WILL NOT make you anything but a 1/2yd in handicap!!!

AKA Grammie...........

3. bas

bas Member

And, in addition to the scores posted...check out the trophies for Residents AND Non Residents alike....plus a gun shootoff on Friday's handicap for 3-Browning XT Shotguns, and added money...just for participating in the event...no additional fees necessary....just have your number drawn. Join us!

4. Fox32

Fox32 Member

Tuscon is a GREAT place to shoot with a fine facility. However, the clubhouse needs to be a non-smoking facility as it is not fair for everyone to sit in a smoke filled environment. How about it Tuscon Trap & Skeet Club....your thoughts????

5. southpark

southpark TS Member

If you don't have an RV it is tough to have the smokers make you go blind or melt in the sun.

Other than that, I LOVE shooting at Tucson shoots. Always seem to be run well.

6. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

I don't know how much of this shoot I will be able to handle,

I will be needing time to sleep as the weekend approachs, if I get over my slump, it started after two good singles events at Spring Grand, I might not worry about lost sleep.

But what the hey, having had some really good events at two state shoots in a row, I might want or need to share the joy!

AL

7. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Hey please advise a couple of hotels on the "safe side o town" in Tucson....what/where to stay away from??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.