1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AZ rancher killed by illegal

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mcneeley5, Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcneeley5

mcneeley5 Member

Rob Krentz and his dog were shot on his ranch near Douglas AZ yesterday. This was one of the good guys, a great loss to this area. Don't vote for anybody that does not have the balls to do something about border issues. Things are getting ugly here on the line. Mike

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Hey, what you Arizona folks need to do is to continue re-electing a half-senile 74 year old who finished in the bottom 1% of his graduating class at Annapolis, who can't recall how many houses he owns within 2. That'll fix stuff.

-Gary

3. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Gary, I always enjoy your humor and opinions, but what Mike speaks of is truly sad in this day and age for our Country. Only getting worse, Lord only knows where it's going to end. Not good.

4. Bill Hom

Bill Hom TS Supporters TS Supporters

This country needs more "Sheriff Joe Arpaio's" Bill Hom

5. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

GW22- Don't you mean he can't remember how many houses his WIFE owns? Just setting the record straight. I don't particularly like him either but get the facts correct.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

McCain will be McGone after the next election if any of the old people finally wake up ... Napolitano used to be the Governor who couldn't control the illegals at the border, now she is Head of Homieland Security ... That ought to give everyone a warm fuzzy feeling ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Meanwhile our FBI, ATF has Paratroops on the ground and birds in the air busting up a Militia in rural MI.

There was rumors of pipe bombs but now only gun charges, what a massive show of manpower on behalf of the feds.

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I salute McCain for his service and his sacrifice for our country.

This is no longer a time for him to be in government. He spent most of his time as Senator in reelection efforts.

As far as the illegals go, Put the Guard at the border or else it's time for civilian snipers to come out of the bushes.

Enough is enough.

HM

9. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

There are enought want-to-be snipers at my club alone to pick off every wetback on the border. Since all the sniping shows came out on cable, every twenty something has what looks like a sniper rifle, and wants to snipe at Zombies. Except there are no Zombies.....Send them to Arizona.

10. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

From what I've seen in our area, the zombies are on the back end of the rifles. Dozens of sniper wannabes who've never seen service going to sniper schools, talking the talk during the weekends and then going back to the McD's or techie jobs during the week. Nice profits from their purchases, though.

Some of 'em are fantastic shots (they say, though I've never seen any of them at a match, even those little .22 silhouette ones).

If we can afford to spend a trillion here and a trillion there (stimulus, health care, jobs) what would a few billion do in stationing a few guard units along the border? What would be the impact of popping a few of the mules who prey on those poor folks who are looking for a better life. (and then sending them all back).

I agree on the good Sheriff. A few are doing what needs to be done.

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Mike,

Did they catch the guy who shot the Rancher or did he or she vamoose back into Mexico ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

If past history is any indication the wetback slimeball will probably get away with it by claiming he was spoken to harshly. Then he will sue to take the ranch from the widow.

HM

13. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Tuco had the right idea, "when you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk."

14. white rattler

white rattler Member

In the 12 years that I have been wintering here it has become a sad state of affairs with the problems of the flow of people coming from the south. We now have a generation of people that are born here and they have a different set of laws that they live by. And I see no good change coming. Trevor Dawe.

15. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Same problems in Texas...we need to have hunter filled militias and open season on "Varmintias"...same mottos as the wolf problem..."Shoot, Shovel, shutup"

16. mcneeley5

mcneeley5 Member

Bill, Warner Glenn (Bill Rugers pal)ran his dogs on good trail but ran out into Mexico. Gabby Giffords Dist 8 rep, has organized a meeting Wednesday in Apache, north of the corridor of smugglers/aliens. Two cops were killed in Nogales Sonora a couple of days ago.

17. 4th. down

4th. down Active Member

Talked to my son this am. as he was in Big Bend, down near the river at sun-up, and said the "Wets" were crossing on horseback as I was talking to him on the cell.

The real "bottom line" here is that we can no longer govern ourselves.

18. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

It's not going to get better in a hurry. Unfortunately, it's not the biggest problem we have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.