1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AZ Honor Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RodRitter, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RodRitter

RodRitter Member

Attemded the AZ Hall of Fame Shoot at Ben Avery this weekend. GREEAAATT shoot. Weather conditions were outstanding, target good. Very good turn out.

Congratulations to Betty Sackett (AKA - BS). Looks like a winner. Trophies were good looking too!

In short, good concept that was well executed.

Rod Ritter

2. RodRitter

RodRitter Member

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I agree Rod!! The induction of John Scanlon into the AZ HOF was great! Congratulations to BAS for putting this together as a yearly event and we thank her for doing so! I know she worked very hard at making this a success and it certainly was!

The team concept needs a little work on a new selection process but this was a great shoot and well run from start to finish! My hats off to John that runs this club like a drill sargent and sets ATA legal targets by the book!!

Gene Hapney

4. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

I also would like to congratulate the ASTA and Betty Sackett for putting on a GREAT shoot as well as Paul, Donnie, and crew for throwing some awesome targets and Mother nature for giving us FANTASTIC weather!!!!!! It was great to see Mr. Scanlon inducted into the AZ HOF He has accomplished much and dedicated alot of time for the ASTA and the Arizona shooters.

Betty did a GREAT job putting evderything together and chose some awesome Trophies, our (Central AZ club could maybe contact her for some tips on trophy selections, might help boost the attendances there)

HAP It was good to see you there, glad you made it!!!!! Except you took my spot on the HOT DAWG squad lol

Mark Williams

5. Hap MecTweaks

Mark, I had no idea at all my friend! Had I known, I coulda shot in another squad with no problem at all but I was asked by my buddy! My most sincere appologies for that! You can shoot with me anytime anywhere Mark!! Are you sure I took your spot? PM me?

Hap

6. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

Just a JOKE mister!!!!!! I get the spare spot when they have one lol of course its very RARE for an open spot on THAT squad hehehe besides in order to be on that squad you gotta be able to shoot like quick draw mcgraw Good luck in Tucson and I'll see ya around soon!!!!

Mark

7. Hap MecTweaks

LOL, that's better Mark, ya had me goin for a bit there!! Seeya in Tucson soon and all my best to you! And Quick Draw McGraw I ain't either!

Hap

8. Len in Phoenix

Len in Phoenix TS Member

It was good to see a lot of old friends again and I had a great time, even though I came away with a massive allergy attack. I was right in the middle of the dust devil that blew through on Saturday....my sinuses are about to explode! Great weather, great targets.

I think next year we'll see more zone teams organized in advance. I love the idea!

Now if I could just get my wife to distract Hap instead of distracting me.....

See y'all in Tucson!

Len in PHoenix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.