1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AZ Gov for President, YEP!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Clayshooter08, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

We should elect the gov of AZ as President, she has more guts than anyone else??

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I agree in principle. This is a no nonsense lady who can get things done.

She may be a better bet than Palin, not because of ability but because all the commie Jackals have piled on Palin to such a high degree.

They have both proven to be better managers than the Idiot in Chief.

HM

3. psfive

psfive Member

For President, she gets my vote. Paul

4. gusto777

gusto777 Member

This women and the Arizona Legislature have shown more leadership than the Oval Office and Congress has in last 20 years.

5. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Hillary said the Obama administration is going to sue Arizona for daring to enforce our national immigration laws.

6. Force Break

Force Break TS Member

Other than what we see on the news both Fox and CNN we do not know enough about her to make her President. Yes I like what she is doing and it shows that she is wearing a NO FEAR t shirt, but can she lead our country back to normalcy. I think we need to really look at her credintals. A lot of people that voted in 08 just took Ole Bomber at face value. That isn't working

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Governor Brewer has been in Politics most of her adult life, she has very progressive ideas of what has to be done and how to do it ... She went to the White House to meet with Obama who gave her the impression he was going to come to Arizona to see and evaluate some of the problems on the Border, he has yet to show or even give her the courtesy of a return phone call ... He is quite the leader alright, like none at all if you ask most people ... Obama had little or at least very little experience as a Politician let alone have the credentials to be the President of this country and it shows ... Obama is really impressed with himself, I'm not sure anyone else is ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. jwells

jwells Member

wonder what grammie thinks now

9. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

"Obama is really impressed with himself, I'm not sure anyone else is"

That's good, really good.

From Rasmussen;

"56% Oppose Justice Department Challenge of Arizona Immigration Law"

And;

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 25% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-six percent (46%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -21"

And, do you remember who slick willie was campaigning for in Arkansas, recently?
    Incumbent Blanche Lincoln.

"Republican John Boozman now holds a near two-to-one lead over Democratic incumbent Blanche Lincoln in Arkansas’ U.S. Senate race, according to the latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Voters in the state.

Boozman earns 61% of the vote, while Lincoln, coming off her Democratic Primary runoff win last week, picks up 32% support. Four percent (4%) favor some other candidate in the race, while just three percent (3%) remain undecided."

Read it and weep, liberals.

10. CharlesK80

CharlesK80 Member

I hope she gets the nod. With the pole dancer as the vice. What a pair. One can see if the Mexs jump the fence and the other can watch the Ruskees. But...

Which one will apologize to BP? Like the ranking Republican just did. Perhaps the girls can return the " shakedown" money? Or...

Invite BP exs to the next Tea Party? Where? Go slow on that one.

Yep, Wing Nuts got a winner with that ticket. You think? Wake up and don't be...

Unread,inadequate and cheap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.