1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Az. All Around Shooter

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bob Hawkes, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Where's the Bunker Trap targets? They could substitute for the 27yd targets. LOL, Good luck whatever the venue. Shoot often while we can, Bob

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Why not substitute bunker for the 16 yard targets? Anybody competitive for the award should run all twenty-five singles with no problem.

3. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Sounds like a lot of fun.

4. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

I'll do my best to be there.

Tom Strunk

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Possibly I can come up and play too!! Got enny Xtra bullets buddy??:)

Hap

6. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Will the bunkerboyz let us play with their new toy?

7. The Loud One

The Loud One TS Member

What time does the fun start?

8. Barry C. Roach

Sounds like fun. I'll be there.

9. bas

bas Member

Sounds like a lot of fun...Barry...I'm not sure the bunker boys will "allow" you near their new layout....LOL...

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Barry,

If you don't get a grip on that attitude you might never get to shoot again Buster ...

Ben Avery is going to be the Premier shooting facility in the Southwest and they don't care who likes it or not ... Dan and his crew have done a lot to make the place what they think most shooters will want, obviously they can't please everyone so they have to be happy with the majority ... The club has Sporting clays, 5 stand, trap, skeet, rifle, pistol, 1000 yard rifle range and now the bunker and expanding more and more everyday ... RV parking also available by reservation only I would guess ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Barry,

I have a Kidney stone (%#@&%* painfull) I can share with you if your interested ...

11. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

Was I ever really this skinny?

[​IMG]

12. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

I wish I lived in Arizona cause this sounds like a heck of a lot of fun. Shoot well guys! Phil in Colorado!

13. Barry C. Roach

WPT - What are you going to do, kill me?

14. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

>> Ben Avery is going to be the Premier shooting facility in the Southwest and they don't care who likes it or not

Untrue, they already ARE the Premier shooting facility in the Southwest.

15. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Barry,
    Get back on your meds, I didn't see anything that says that or that could even be interpreted as saying that ...

ysr__racer,

You are absolutely right, I stand corrected ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

16. Hap MecTweaks

Up for an update! I shot some practice at Ben Avery Saturday, Sunday was out of the question.

Hap

17. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Hap,
    I missed you up there, had to recheck the POI on a couple of guns and man was the wind a blowing Sunday morning ... The Bunker had shooters on it but there sure is a lot of time wasted in between rounds ... There was one guy who knows all of the rules and was making sure everyone knew he knew them ... He should of paid better attention to the targets he might of hit more of them, just an observation ... The place looks great and the Bunker is top shelf all the way ... We got to get some trapshooters out there and have some fun rather than get all serious like them Hot Dogs that were out there today ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

18. Hap MecTweaks

Bill, that's the first bunker trap I've ever seen in person! I really like the game a lot. I used my 12 pound P MX-3 Special O/U with loads between 7/8ths and 1 ounce and managed to break a 19. My gun shoots a tad high for that worm killer or grass cutter they throw! What a turnout they had Saturday!! We shot bunker,trap and sporting clays and had a ball practicing! I love shooting at that dandy facility, Ben Avery! Sorry I missed meeting you there! Maybe next time Bill, I will return and that's a promise.

Hap

19. Hap MecTweaks

Thanks Sportshot! I did watch about 5 rounds being shot before I decided to jump in feet first. I think the all knowing guy was there Saturday too? It was fairly easy deciding which shooters to watch to pick up on things. I didn't keep score on anyone except myself but I was in the hunt that day from the rounds I saw shot. I also learned what NOT to do too and that's a plus!! Several times I wasted the second shell imitating some of the better shooters! I did learn when and how to use that second shot! LOL

Hap

20. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Sportshot,

Thats the guy ... lol ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.