1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ayers/Hussein Obama Must Read

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Paladin, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

This is a short must read folks. Just a few excerpts. This link definitely deserves to be mashed!!

"Weather Underground Victim Says Obama Should Have Known of Ayers' Past"

"A Yonkers, N.Y., councilman whose home was bombed nearly four decades ago by the Weather Underground says Barack Obama should know better than to associate with the domestic terror group's co-founder, Bill Ayers.

"I'm not questioning what Barack Obama was doing when he was 8 years old. I'm questioning his behavior as an adult to choose his friends, mentor and longtime personal and professional colleague."

"But Murtagh cast doubt on the narrative out of the Obama campaign, saying it would make the Democratic presidential candidate "the dumbest man that ever graduated from Columbia and Harvard Law School" if he didn't initially know about Ayers' past.

"Murtagh also alleged that Obama's ties to Ayers probably go back earlier, since Ayers' wife, Weather Underground radical Bernadine Dohrn, at one point worked at the same firm where Obama's wife, Michelle, worked."

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

It will never work. He will say, "I anounced my Senate candidacy in Bill Ayers' living room, but I didn.t know anything about him"

And the pukes will suck it right in.

HM

3. Paladin

Maybe, but then one would have to give credibility to this statement; "But Murtagh cast doubt on the narrative out of the Obama campaign, saying it would make the Democratic presidential candidate "the dumbest man that ever graduated from Columbia and Harvard Law School" if he didn't initially know about Ayers' past."

This is one of the lead articles on FOX's web page now.

Hussein Obama is coming unglued over it saying "say it to my face"!!

4. Paladin

And yet another Ayers/Hussein Obama discrepancy!! This just keeps getting better!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.