1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

aya or arrietta

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sean justice, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

theres alot of different models between them,any own either for hunting, opinions please. i want new hunting peice , theres alot of options. was considering beretta o/u. just fishing......

2. Voolfie

Voolfie Member

The A&A is a better gun, but the Arrieta is not cheap by any stretch. Both are very good. -John

3. sxs28ga

sxs28ga TS Member

I went with Arrieta - 2" 12ga for grouse and woodcock - the gun is a breeze to carry in the feild - and let me tell you will reach out and really rock birds - I am surprised at how hard 7/8 oz loads hit - and would recommend to anyone who has an older sxs gun to try them - AYA also a great gun - I dont know where your from, but some of the larger Vintager Shoots mite be the way to go - alot of dealers will let you shoot there guns - so I say try them - thats how I made my choice - Good luck - J Mroczka

4. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

Arrieta is by far a better made gun, of course you will pay more money. Be aware that some early AYA guns were made by Diarm and their values are not up to a true AyA made gun.

I have a good selection of SxS guns in stock but at this time no AyA or Arrieta shotguns.

If you are near Georgetown S.C. in October, the Backwoods Quail Club will host the Southern SxS Fall Classic Exhibition and Championship.

Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.