1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Awesome win by Matt Bozart at PA Grand!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by recurvyarcher, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Matt, while I was at the VA state shoot, you were the buzz!!! 200 straight, and then winning the shootoff against NJBob!!! WOW!!!! We are all so excited and happy for you.

When you are rich and famous some day, you can buy me another trap special...LOL!!!

Congratulations. You deserve it.

2. dennis p

dennis p Member

Better than good but great shooting . Your name is now history in the PSSA .I guess you'll not be shopping at Wal-Mart anymore now that your a celeb. If not I'll see at Wal-Mart . Again great shooting Dennis P

3. roger8918

roger8918 Member

I second Devi's comments, it was truly an awesome win.

Matt put on a clinic Saturday and it was incredible to watch. Unfortunately I was not able to stay for the shootoff but I knew he was not going to be denied. Matt was an inspiration to his whole team on Saturday. After he ran the first 100, all of his teammates, who were shooting at other traps at the same time, would stop me and ask how he was doing.

Matt is a fine young man and a fantastic role model for the other young people on our team. In my opinion it could not have happened to a more deserving person.

4. laura!

laura! Member

Matt is a fantastic role model for some of us older folks too, and not just as a trapshooter!

5. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

A BIG CONGRATS Matt. That was one_heck_of_a_display of ability :) Iam very happy for you. Your a fantastic young gentleman and a definet credit to our beloved sport...

6. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Recurvyarcher, it wasn't N.J. BOB in that shootoff ? I was there and did shoot but did not make any shoot off's.However, congratulations to Matt Bozard...

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Sorry, my mistake. I thought you were Malmstedt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.