1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Awards or Medals or Patches for High School kids

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bmcgrew, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmcgrew

bmcgrew TS Member

Need some advice:

We are in our 2nd year with an FFA trap team and I'm looking for some ideas to reward our shooters for their first 25 straights from practice rounds.

What would everyone recommend?

Thanks,
    Bruce

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

You can buy patches from the ammunition manufactures. Here is what Winchester says to do ... if you need straight patches for a gun club please write to: Winchester Ammunition, Attn: Shooting Promotions Dept., 427 N. Shamrock St., East Alton, IL 62024 and request a form be sent to you. Bill Malcolm

3. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

A patch and a free box of shells. I would have enjoyed that. Don't forget to shoot their hat, thats the best prize to date.

4. tachyon

tachyon Member

You can order Federal patches from the website listed above.

You can try ebay, stay away from wash&wear. He just buys current patches from Federal then sells them for twice the price you can get from their website.

5. tachyon

tachyon Member

Remington patches can be acquired at the link above.

The girls on my trap team prefer the antique Peters patches....

6. tachyon

tachyon Member

The NRA also has a marksmanship qualification program. The link above has a booklet which describes the program. They have patches and pins associated with the various achievement levels. For younger shooters I have found this to be a good program.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.