1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Avg./State Shoot: My card or ATA computer??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Big Al 29, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

ATA website shows I only have 400 single targets for the season.

I have 1000 targets in for this weekend's Del. State shoot.

When we register at the shoot I am assuming the computer will say I only have 400 targets and they will want to penalize me with classing me higher.

Will my average card trump with showing I have a 1000 keeping me in the right class?

Thanks!!

PS Anyone know where the 20yd shooters will be penalized back to if they don't have 1000 targets. I heard 23yds?

How about a 23 yard shooter that didn't have a 1000 either? Where will he be penalized?

It been tough to register handicaps for my gang of guys.

2. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

The ATA website with the shooter information that you and I can access is not what the folks use to classify. They get a disc about every 3 weeks that is updated. It says right on the shooter information site that this information is not to be used for classification. Or words to that effect. They will go by their disc and or your card. Good luck at your state shoot. John

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Hey Al...

I was going to have the same problem for the Eastern Zone shoot in PA, but we called the ATA and asked them to send me a printout. You can probably get them to fax you one or something. They had mine to me in 2 days.

You can get information on the penalty yardage from Johnny Patchell. His phone number is (302) 328-0551, or you can call the club at (410) 928-3640.

See you there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.