1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Average Book

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bird30, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

Have you trapshooters got your average book yet? I haven't got one, just wanted to know.

Dave

2. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

shooter thank you as I thought no one was going to make a post.

Dave

3. bakergun

bakergun TS Member

I had to call to get mine

4. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

NOPE !

7 Months since the end of target year 2009 ???

5. prairieviper

prairieviper Active Member

Nope! It will be a long time before I order another one.

6. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

Aw now Shootlow , you can always trust "ME". :)

Dave

7. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Publish the book on Kindle.

8. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I got Shootlow's!

I don't know who got mine......

Hauxfan!

9. Trap4

Trap4 Member

I don't think I will ever order another one, this is soo stupid , waiting soo long to get one. What is the Problem??

Trap-4

10. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

"waiting soo long to get one. What is the Problem??"

Go figure what is the problem. Well gee I don't know but I would like to know what the urgency is. Are these fact so important that they must be seen immediately?

Very confusing, you order the book but you don't get it when you think you should. So you say you won't order it again. If it was that important that you get it right away why will you not order it again? Will it be less important next year? If you don't order it again where will you get all the information that you haven't gotten now???

Bob Lawless

11. Trapload

Trapload TS Member

Well put Ivanhoe, I agree.

Dave washburn

12. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter how important. Fact is...we paid...it used to come in February. Its now way overdue...it should be here. and if we all didn't order again ...they'd get their butts in gear. ed nichols

13. Piper Mac

Piper Mac Member

Got mine today..............

14. ivanhoe

"Doesn't matter how important. Fact is...we paid...it used to come in February. Its now way overdue...it should be here."

So you see a big problem with a month difference in the time it has taken to compile and publish the data? When you ordered you average book was there a written delivery guarantee? If not it sounds like crybaby BS to me.

What is this information that must be on time? Once you receive the book all it will ever be in a reference book and storage book of ATA history.

So tell us you said "Fact is...we paid" so did everyone else that still hasn't gotten them. You also said that you thought.

"...it should be here. and if we all didn't order again ...they'd get their butts in gear."

So your positive that not ordering again would put their butts in gear. You are absolutely positive it wouldn't cause more of a delay later???

Personally if not ordering next year would stop your crying. By all means please don't order it won't hurt my feeling at all.

There is no chance that in a tough economy they might have had to cut back on personel. Or maybe wait until the last minute before they ordered from who ever publishes the book to hold costs down.

Bob Lawless

15. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

got mine today in s e iowa. dwain

16. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Well-Known Member

Headed to the Dollar store to get some high powered reading glasses, so I can read mine.

17. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

Is there ANYTHING that the ATA does that you do NOT defend, Ivanhoe ??

Just wonderin' ? .....................

You certainly do seem to be in love with their every decision ; at least every post of yours that I have ever read.

18. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Mine's still in plastic, is it worth more as a collectible?

19. ivanhoe

K80433SC

"Is there ANYTHING that the ATA does that you do NOT defend, Ivanhoe ??"

Lets look at that question. First of all the ATA doesn't put out the Average Book. Trap and Field does. Second if these crybabies are allowed to cry fowl every time they don't get their way when will it stop. Do you see anyone else stepping up and doing the jobs that need to be done? Those that are whining here are they going to to step up and do a better job?

I have nothing against people not liking the timing of the delivery of the average book. It is there right to look at it what ever way they wish. I do however object to the same old complaints all the time.

As an example this question has had three threads started on it this year since January, 1. In the last year since January, 1 of 2009 there have been 7 threads about inquiries about the average book. Some were in an effort to learn about it. Yet they were sprinkled with complaints about the need or the time line of the average book.

Just to give you a better insight as to why I responded to the complaints on this subject not that I need to explain myself. There were some complaints about not having them yet.

Now the gentleman that started this thread asked an honest question. Then we got the usual clowning around because these guy have seen it so many times it has become a joke. That is not a problem as a matter of fact it is quite entertaining. Then it started with the whining.

"Nope! It will be a long time before I order another one."

"I don't think I will ever order another one, this is soo stupid , waiting soo long to get one. What is the Problem??"

So I commented and I got this for an answer.

"Doesn't matter how important. Fact is...we paid...it used to come in February. Its now way overdue...it should be here."

Well the link I have provided above will show you that not only is he a crybaby he also doesn't know anything about when anyone got them before. As he seem to think that they used to come in February. The link clearly shows that they were being inquired about last year in March and the thread ran into April where some said they were still receiving them.

So tell me K80433SC do you still think that all I am doing is defending the ATA? Do you also believe that these crybabies are never wrong when they complain about their small minded crap????

MIA Your what is still in plastic? Your average book....LOL

Bob Lawless

20. monroesc

monroesc Member

What's the hurry...We started shooting registered birds 3 weeks ago and I would like to have an up-to-date average book with ATA #'s, names and addresses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.