1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AVERAGE BOOK?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Neil Winston, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

It was delayed while everyone checked and re-checked to make sure the new AA computer program was giving the correct results. And there were a couple of glitches, the most prominent being that the Pre- and Main-Event-Grands were being counted as two shoots, while in the past they were counted as one, and that affected the seven-counted events. Also, some changes in the rulebook which is reproduced in the average book needed work due to (again) AA adjustments, but that small part was finally just left out due to time constraints. So if you read the rule and try to get a reminder from the average book it'll not be there and you'll saying to yourself "Darn, I was sure I read that . . ."

Expect the average book soon on your doorstep.

Neil

2. setter

setter Member

Kansas will be last!!!!!!!! I'll let you know when your copy is mailed. Or, maybe I'll have it mailed to me and bring it to you.

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Sounds like a plan, Zardo! Looking forward to seeing you.

Hauxfan!

4. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

shootlow, I got mine approximately 6 weeks ago! If you want I'll sell it to you and I can always order another.. But keep in mind that I guarantee no accuracy in printed info and Iam not sure its even dated correctly!! Let me know if interested..

zard, I just wouldn't plan on coming or atleast not to shoot if alittle 25 to 30 mph breeze is a factor! Be forewarned it might actually get windy to :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.