1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Avarage card question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by perazzi97, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perazzi97

perazzi97 TS Member

I am planning on going to a shoot this weekend. But i have misplaced my average card i received earlier this year. If i bring my last years card will they let me shoot? or will i have to be a spectator?

2. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

Have the ATA send another card. You probably don't have your receipt, right? Most clubs would let you shoot, they can look your avg. and yardage up on the ATA website.

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

John has it right. They will look you up on th ecomputer and classify you properly.

4. perazzi97

perazzi97 TS Member

Thank you both for the replies! I have found my card so I am good to go for this weekend.

5. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

I don't see why that if you printed out your "Shooter Detail Report" off the ATA website you couldn't use it. Has all the information needed.

Might save the ATA postage each year if everyone just used it in place of the ATA mailing annual average cards. Just add lines for recording averages.

A big savings...

6. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Joe, ask them to send you a rule book also...

7. Dr. Honk

Dr. Honk Member

You mean the part about presenting your up to date average card before being able to get classified?
    I am one that does this but I know a lot of people that do not and get away with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.