1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Autumn Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bas, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bas

bas Member

Rich, I think they are shooting four trap banks...which shouldn't change unless they have a HUGE turnout (i.e., SpGR size)
    Hi Zard

2. Doug Sims

Doug Sims TS Member

With presquadding running about 260 shooters for the Autumn Grand Championship events, the Tucson Trap and Skeet Club expects to shoot this week using 16 traps. The shooting will be on 4 banks of 4, shooting 5 per post.

This is a good old style trapshoot.

Richard Lucketts percentages caught me by suprise, and a correction was made to open squads. I try to have adequate squads available, but not too many to prevent scattering of shooters and open squads. The club can handle many more shooters, and we will open as many traps as required. The Spring Grand does stretch the facility to it's maximum capacity.

It is a beautiful time of year in Arizona, and I hope everyone that can will make this shoot.

Doug Sims

3. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

I have not squaded yet, I here there are a few of us locals that have not.

I will be shooting though

Al

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.