Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumn Grand

4K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  ric3677 
#1 ·
Where do we go to see scores? I cannot get anything to show up. Scott

#4 ·
It doesn't work because they are not uploading the scores. If there is a spot for a shoot set up on here, the rest is on the shoot management to get them on here.
It takes about 1 mouse click to save the results of each event and maybe 3-4 to upload them to here.

The request to set up the shoot on here comes from shoot management. David sets it up quickly after that.

Someone has dropped the stick in Tucson getting results on this site.

Tim

#7 ·
The scores are up for events 9-13.

I'll get the Preliminary AG later.

Clyde had surgery a few weeks ago and I've been trying to find someone who knows how to create the HTML file from his software. We've found such a person, so the updates should be more timely from here on out.

#9 ·
I see all of the people who have probably never had anything to do with running a bigger shoot need to see the scores right now, not in 5 or 10 minutes but right now ... They should wait and post them all when its over, people would be peeing all over themself ... There is a lot to do besides worry about posting the scores on what some people feel is on time ... Once you get the scores what are you going to do with them that they have to be posted as sson as they are shot ..? Patience, remember the young bull and the old bull ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

#10 ·
Ahhh but I have been involved with shoots of all sizes. It's not a big deal to save and post each event.

I know it is a snap if using 3S for sure. A day or two is one thing but since the prelim events were held over a week ago, one would expect to see them posted, no?

Tim

#14 ·
Up-to-date through Thursday.

Early morning cloudiness gave way to clear blue skies for the doubles and singles.

But by the time the handicap started dark storm clouds were moving in from the southwest and the handicap was shot in generally low light conditions.

Keep that in mind when you look at the Event 19 scores.

#18 ·
Highs in the mid to upper 50's???? 8-12 mph winds is not breezy....that just gives the targets "character".

It was 70 degrees with lots of sunshine today at the Minneapolis Gun Club Jackpot Trapshoot.

C'mon to Minnesota.....shoot in warm weather and get a suntan too. In November.

Jimmy Bowen

#23 ·
Well, I couldn't have done it without the help of Rob Townsend who sent me the scores off of the server while Clyde is recuperating from his surgery. Rob was laid up all week with a bad back, but managed to help me out.

Thanks to everyone at Tucson Trap & Skeet for another well run shoot.

Start making plans for the 2013 Spring Grand.

Presquadding should be available at the end of this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.