1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Autumn Gold shooting Lenses ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Sprkee, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sprkee

Sprkee Member

Has anyone tried the new Autumn Gold transition shooting lenses ? I`m interested in them.
    Thanks

2. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

Discussed in thread above.

3. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Per conversation with Wayne @ Morgan Optical--great for bird hunting, not so good for trap.

Phil Berkowitz

4. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I will be able to tell you how good they are in about a week as that's when mine will be done. I think it will all depend on how your eyes see different colors. When I look through a brown tint it make orange glow so I am hoping they work. I personally don't know why they wouldn't. I have talked to Wayne about them also and he told me the same thing but there are quite few people who are using them for clay sports and love them.

5. minnship8

minnship8 Well-Known Member

I would disagree with the "not so good for trap" statement. I think they have a place. I just used mine today for a jackpot shoot I won in a heavy overcast with a 25, 24. Two times that I have worn them in a moderate to heavy overcast, I have shot very well (for me). I like them better than my standard yellow lenses.

Regards,
    Chip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

autumn gold lenses for clay shooting