1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Autopsy - Trayvon had injuries to knuckles

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mrskeet410, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Autopsy results show Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles

"SANFORD, Fla. —

WFTV has confirmed that autopsy results show 17-year-old Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles when he died.

The information could support George Zimmerman's claim that Martin beat him up before Zimmerman shot and killed him.

The autopsy results come as Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O’Mara continues to go over other evidence in the case.

O’Mara wouldn't comment on the autopsy evidence, but WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said it's better for the defense than it is for the prosecution..."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/autopsy-results-show-trayvon-martin-had-injuries-h/nN6gs/
  2. Barrelbulge(Pa)

Barrelbulge(Pa) Well-Known Member

Nice and sunny here in Pittsburgh today.
  3. ctreay

ctreay Member

Sun is out in northern NY righ now but they are calling for rain this PM.

ctreay

ban skeetie
  4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Thats probably from dragging on the ground while in that cool guy walking position with his pants down below his ass cheeks ... Gold Grille and all, He was cool and I will miss him but get him with the second shot ... WPT ... (YAC) ...
  5. yakimaman

yakimaman Active Member

Perfect weather for Big 50s tonight. Headed to Lancaster in a bit. (I'm in Ohio, so that's LANK aster) Lancaster is in PA.
  6. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Active Member

Got alot done today with the sun out. Thursday I will have to mow the fields because of all the rain.
  7. notenoughguns

notenoughguns Member

Nice and sunny here in Johnstown Pa today

DAN
  8. APrice

APrice Active Member

Great afternoon shooting at the club!
  9. j2jake

j2jake Active Member

Rained all day here in Fl, will have to work tomorrow darn it! Jake
  10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/A66-XjIWILA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Did someone say "rainy day"?
  11. APrice

APrice Active Member

23-24-25-25
  12. yakimaman

yakimaman Active Member

Stuck at 80%, dang!
  13. Bluedotman

Bluedotman Supporting Vendor

sunny and 87 today
  14. Barrelbulge(Pa)

Barrelbulge(Pa) Well-Known Member

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1KnV5_G0LJE?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1KnV5_G0LJE?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
  15. Traders

Traders Member

Since it's pretty obvious that what mrskeet has to say is of no interest to many on this site, why do some people on this site continue to post any comments about the original posting. I would guess that the easiest way to stop the original postings would be to ignore them.

There may be many on this site who would like to make meaningful responses to mrskeet, but are not really interested in getting into a "mudslinging" fight with other readers.
  16. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Meaningful? Mr. Skeet will not answer any tough questions. He does hit and run posting and cannot back up his positions. Therefore nothing is meaningful with that clown.
  17. Trapshooter01

Trapshooter01 TS Member

81 in Kenosha today
  18. Traders

Traders Member

Brian,

OK. I agree, so why comment at all. It just encourages more postings. Whether mrskeet has anything to say that is meaningful is not the point. Others might. What I have noticed is that frequently on this site, if posters present a view that is not in line with the majority of other posters, the original poster is attacked in a personal way. Dumbocrat, Liberal, etc.

A long time ago, a history teacher taught me that you can't logically disagree with someone unless you listened to what they have to say.

I find this site particularly valuable because, not only can I learn much more about a sport I love, I can also learn about political viewpoints I might not have considered.
  19. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Traders,

Your history teacher was wrong to say that people like mskeet, who would deny people of the basic right to self defense, have something intelligent to say and should be listened to.

These people are mentally ill and do not deserve a forum to spout their insanity.

They would have all of us surrender our life, liberty, and all our personal freedoms, as well as our property and wealth, because they have this delusion that they, who think themselves as the choosen few, know what is best for everyone else and if we would only trust in them we will find our utopia here on this earth.

While everyone has the right to free speech under the 1st Amendment, nobody has the right to be heard, including people like mskeet that would deny you and me our GOD given right to protect ourselves and our family.
  20. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.