1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Automate ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 3200 tony, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3200 tony

3200 tony TS Member

Anyone have any comments on the automate for the Mec 9000G. Does it work properly?

Thanks

Tony S

2. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

What skeet2day said, except I only have two. Smooth, quiet, portable and reliable.

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Only way to go........

Well, if you have a Mec, it is the only way to go.

I have one and I really like it.

Hauxfan!

4. slick50

slick50 Member

Just got one....It works very well...Should have got it years ago....reloading is a pleasure now...If you get one stock up on the components, they go fast. Currently I can do 100 in 13 minutes on the automate.

Bill

5. Baber

Baber TS Member

Went through hell getting it set up. Once I got the bugs out of it works great. Suggest that you buy a new factory built system and not try to convert a 9000G

Tom

6. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

I have one and am happy reloader, have converted 2 9000gs with no problem. Jake

7. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

my personal opinion is that is not any faster than the handle , but you get quality shells not quantity shells . as long as you keep an eye on it operating you should have no problem . get one !! Jeff

8. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Love mine,but a word of warning-if you have an older 9000-you must upgrade to the 200 count primer feed,or a support strut won't fit. You'll need the increased primer capacity-these loaders are that fast.Perry

9. Don S

Don S Member

The automate is easily installed on a 9000G, takes a while to adjust and does not go any faster than pulling the handle. It does save wear and tear on your arm and shoulder.

10. Ultra Man

Ultra Man Member

Have 2 love em best money I ever spent. Powder drop is so consistant not alot faster but definantly much easier and takes a 9000 to the next level. One was added to a 9000 I already had no problems installing or adjusting. I was ready to switch to a different brand loader, glad I didn't. Dan Wagner

11. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

I converted a older 9000g and had no problems, and kept the old primers feed also..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.