Trapshooters Forum banner

Automate install?

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  TBaber 
#1 ·
Am I able to buy an Automate and install it directly onto my 9000G? does it come with all the linkage?

Brady

#4 ·
Did mine last summer. Simple, just follow instructions like putting together kids toys or a new grill... Got the best price from Connies, so be sure to shop around. Price diff were like a $100 The new ones have an updated motor and take a higher amp fuse. Quiet and as fast as I want it to be. Bob

#5 ·
My mechanical skills are on the short side. That being said I did my conversion in about one hour. Give yourself some room and carefully follow the directions step by step. Take a picture with your digital camera as you go just to make sure you have it right when you go to put it all back together. Write yourself a note or two to make sure you get the washers back in the right place. It is worth it. Great addition to MEC loader.

Ron

#7 ·
I am going to be the one nay sayer here. I converted a well used 9000G and if I had it to do over I would have bought a completely new reloader from Mec already adapted to the Automate. Went through hell getting it to work. Blew 10 +fuses and eventually sent the reloader back to MEC to be rebuilt.

T

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.