1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Autodrive for 366

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Raider Red, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raider Red

Raider Red Member

I just mounted mt 366 to the autodrive and works like dream. Problem is when shell ejects out the back, there is no where for shells to go except on the plate of autodrive. and they begin to stack up, you have to stop reloading, and remove the finished shells. In the past, before the autodrive, they would fall down a hole through seris of pvc pipe and land in a baskest. When they were 2-300 finished shell in the basket it was time to box what i had and if need start over, Any suggestion beside drill a hole in the metal plate,which will weeken it.

2. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

If you put up a picture all I see is a Red x.

Ajax

3. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rodney,

There should be a rectangular hole in the Auto-Drive base plate under the motor unless P/W has changed the design.

Here is a photo of mine and the shell catcher I made to direct the shells through a hole in my bench and into a drawer.

Jim Skeel<BR>
    P/W Dealer/Distributor

skeeljc_2008_030311.jpg

skeeljc_2008_030344.jpg

4. Raider Red

Raider Red Member

There is a hole, but its on the wrong side. A 366 ejects from the left rear of the unit and a Pw ejects from right side. where the hole is cut out of the autodrive base.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.