1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Auto Pullers by Clay Delay

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dacri, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dacri

Dacri TS Member

Does anyone use clay delay as an autopuller. If so, how did your club accept the wiring issues, if any?

Thanks.

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I use their wireless skeet version (actually on my 2nd, sold my 1st one, then bought my buddies after he stopped using it). Mine is probably 4 years old now. In fact, it is currently at the mfg for some work, I believe a wire came loose inside as I have to get the receiver to sit @ just the right angle to get it to work right, but i'm confident they can take care of it. Best $ i could have spent, and far cheaper than the alternatives. The clubs i shoot at already have pigtails on their cords, so I just had to buy a corresponding connector and wire it in. Different traps may have propriety style connectors (laporte skeet machines are this way), so you might need to buy one directly from the MFG if your club doesn't have hardware store style pigtails.

3. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

I also have had Clay Delay machines for some time. It is one of the best purchases I've made. I only had to buy the correct plug to fit the club's Skeet field and I was in business. My first one was a corded system. I have since moved up to the wireless system. Good product, good company. Bill Kray stands behind his work.

4. tj303

tj303 Member

Another happy Clay Delay user.

5. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

Dacri,

I love mine. It is about a year old now and zero problems. Several of us have one and one shooter will use his when there is five or less at the club shooting to pull for the whole squad. Six guys gives us a human puller. We don't have mployees at the club, just members.

At my other club they have trap boys and Canterburys so now need there, but it is $2.00 more per round.

HBT

6. squirrelkiller

squirrelkiller TS Member

For the money you can't go wrong. We have had ours for over a year and no problems. Good product for the money.

RA

7. Dacri

Dacri TS Member

Thanks, your comments make my decision easy... I go for it, skeet and wireless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.