1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

auto mate question about set up

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by striper, May 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. striper

striper Member

I am going to order an auto mate but after looking at the assembly online manual
    I m not sure I could put it together properly. Have any of you out there who are mechanically challenged put one of these together?

2. macgyver

macgyver TS Member

Instructions are step by step and customer service is excellent. Start early in the day so you can hookup with customer service if there's a problem. The one querk is the magnetic contact on the disc under the unit. It needs to mate with the bolt or the unit won't operate. No biggy. Be patient and it comes along. Color pics with the conversion. Read the manual all the way through before you start and hi-lite key points. It comes in handy when you need to make adjustments.

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

DO read the instructions complete before you start.

4. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

I would think by now that MEC would have made a ten minute video on how to set up the Auto Mate..I mentioned it to them a few years ago when I was in Mayville picking up some parts.It would save some time with the set-up.Read the manual carefully before starting the conversion.Maybe a digital pic before starting might help getting the linkage done correctly..

5. Baber

Baber TS Member

I love the Automat even though getting it to run was HELL!! Had to send the reloader back to Mec TWICE before I got it right. If I had to do it over I would have sold the reloader and bought a new already modified one with the Automate.

TB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.