1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Auto Mate 2 if you can find one

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Does anyone know approx. what an auto mate 2 would go for? Preferably used. I had shoulder surgery 3 weeks ago and figure I may as well convert my 9000. Thanks, Bulge.

2. deadpair51

deadpair51 Member

I got one last week new for $522 , I wish I bought one sooner what a great product. Makes loading a breeze. The sooner you get one the faster it starts paying for itself. Jim

3. tallpaul

tallpaul Member

CAC Asosciates in Pennsylvania has the best price I could find. They're on line and they ship reasonably ground UPS.

4. deadpair51

deadpair51 Member

That's the company I got mine from ,they were mentioned in an earlier post .I found them great to deal with . No problems . Jim

5. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

Bulge -

There is a guy at my club that has an Automate II that he wants to sell. Didn't like it and went back to pulling the handle. As far as I know there is nothing wrong with it.

Send me a PM with your contact info and I'll forward it along to him. No idea what he's asking, but you guys can work that out.

Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.