1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Auto Drive for Spolar, with foot control

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by plux001, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plux001

plux001 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

As new Auto Drive for Spolar. I got this thing in a package deal, tried it, and do not like it. I am in no hurry when I load, and like to go slowly. This thing is really quick and cranks out the shells in a hurry. I just couldn't get the hang of it and would prefer pulling the handle. It has loaded less than 5000 rounds since new, and hence it looks new. Save yourself $200 over the new price. $700 plus shipping. I will cover packaging costs.

Paul

[​IMG]

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Check your PM's

3. plux001

plux001 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have several pm's I am going to attempt to answer here. The base is 18" deep and 13-1/2 inches wide. The Spolar bolts onto the front of the base (see the four drilled holes). The Spolar is bolted totally within the base you are seeing in the pic. The rotating arm swings back behind the base just slightly. To be safe, allow for 2 additional inches (20" total) and you will be fine.

The thing works perfectly. It should, it's nearly new. Yes, I did hook it up, and yes, I did load some shells, and yes, I did hate it. Can't be any more honest than that. I probably loaded a total of six shells before taking the thing off my bench. It's just too fast for me. I load slowly, and I like it that way. I have a heated garage, my dog lays next to me, and I have a ballgame on the tv. I don't WANT to be any quicker. It was part of the package I purchased, or I never would have purchased it in the first place. I DO love the Spolar....nice machine. BUT, I will say this. Now that I've used a Mec 9000 and a Spolar, the Mec is one hell of a deal. But I do like the Spolar.

I have all the original instructions that came with it....all four pages.

I am in Ohio. Shipping will be from 44846. It is heavy AND I will cut to size a piece of plywood to bolt the thing to before inserting into the box. I want no shipping issues/damage. Yes, this will SLIGHTLY increase shipping weight/cost, and yes, you do not have a choice!

Thanks for the interest.

Paul

4. plux001

plux001 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sold, pending payment.
    Thanks for the interest.

Paul

5. plux001

plux001 Member

Rating - 100%