1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

authentic BOB ALLEN trapshooter hof'er guncase

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bewilliams30, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewilliams30

bewilliams30 TS Member

0   0   0

Jun 18, 2012
    authentic BOB ALLEN trapshooter hof

i have an authentic BOB ALLEN double gun case made of all leather that he used to transport his 2 champiionship guns. detailed leather with 2 pockets for each of his 2 guns and the case has old travelling decals on the inside. also have 2 articles about his titles championships, world championships and his tragic car accident and a portfolio folder he had create with his name and teh words "million dollar club" embroidered on it. i was going to list it on ebay but i figured this site was a good start to find this unique item a good quality home where it would be appreciated. feeel free to call 218-280-9269 and ask for brian if you have any questions. i am not a scammer, just selling this for my freind. please no messages a phone call would be easier as i am a general contractor and only make it on the computer when i am rained out of work for the day. if you are not interested but know of someone who may be please give them my number.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.