1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Australia People- Is this True?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chessney, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chessney

chessney TS Member

I just got this email...

Prime Minister John Howard - Australia ]

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.

Quote:

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS , MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians, as we have never seen before.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH … not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, then you have no choice but to learn "our" language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are finished complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom ….

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

.........Ziggy

2. Derek

Derek TS Member

John Howard was voted out of government last year .

Work it out.

Derek

3. chessney

chessney TS Member

That's too bad Vic. I wish you guys would ship Howard over here! He would get my vote...Ziggy

4. Rem870TB

Rem870TB Active Member

Wasn't it John Howard's gov't who brought in all of Austalia's new gun laws?

Or was it another ruling party?

5. lytnin1

lytnin1 Member

Yes John Howard did introduce these toughest gun laws they were supported by ALL party's , has it stopped anything -- NO !!!. Still crimes committed by crims with unregistered firearms and they get a slap on the wrist by our judges. The original story by chessny was doing the rounds on the net here some time ago -- author unknown !! Seems most gangs have to have a gun [ illegal one ] that is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.