1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Austin, Mn. 100 Birder Sat April 25th

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Pat's Gun Repair, Apr 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat's Gun Repair

Pat's Gun Repair Member

Hey everyone, The guys at Austin, Mn asked me to post this on this forum. They are having a 100 bird shoot on Sat April 25th. Below is an outline of there program. If you have any questions please call Dena at 507-433-4410. Hope to see everyone there!!!!

Pat

Cedar Valley Conservation Club
    Non Registered Shoot

April 25, 2009
    Sign-up 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

50 - 16yd Targets
    50 - HDCP Targets

$25.00 for Targets
    $10.00 To Prize Fund

Cash Payout
    1st 2nd 3rd
    Plus Lewis Classes
    $5.00 Options, Extra Lewis
    $10.00 for 25's
    Ties Divided

Food and Refreshments Available at the Club

For More Info Call
    Dean- 507-433-4410

2. trapper71

trapper71 Member

Does the Guido plan on attending this or is there a Lost Marathon on Saturday?

3. Pat's Gun Repair

Pat's Gun Repair Member

Trapper,

Sounds like we have a 5% chance of rain or wind on Saturday. I'm sure that we won't see the Guido. Besides I'm sure he has to do the laundry on Saturday so he can make it to Owatonna on Sunday. Heard him say he needed his pink outfit for the weekend so he needed to wash them. If anyone out there has a Guido sighting please inform either Austin or Owatonna of his where abouts. I'm sure they would like to know.

Pat

4. trapper71

trapper71 Member

Guido was reported to be at Owatonna last Saturday but you can tell it is getting close to competion time he didn't stop to chat it was all serious practice. Someone said he had to improve his scores this year before the Mrs puts the Kreigoff on the fall rummage sale.

5. Pat's Gun Repair

Pat's Gun Repair Member

No need to have a rummage sale for the gun. I already have a bid of $100.00. This is quite a deal for this gun. Although this gun has been shot a lot, it still has many hits left in it. I know for a fact that the previuos owner has taken all the misses out, if you know what I mean. Also rumor has it that the Guido is going to make his presence on this post. Thought I should warn everyone.

Pat

6. wdturner

wdturner Member

I spoke with the Guido last evening. He is planning on attending the Owatonna affair if the weather is (nice). In regards to the value of his K gun I would put in a bid of $ 101.00. The way it shot last weekend ,that is about all its worth.At least in his hands. He IS gainfully employed as of yesterday, ( I know its hard to believe anyone would hire him.) But he did have to get out of Freeborn County to find a job, so they might not know of him. We will see how long this lasts.

Pat are you sure your not over pricing his gun??? Tom

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

This and Owatonna are all about "Guido" all the time. He must be mythical character. We need to alert "Mythbusters" and see if they can ferret out this Minnesota bad boy.

8. JACK

This and Owatonna are all about "Guido" all the time. He must be mythical character. We need to alert "Mythbusters" and see if they can ferret out this Minnesota bad boy.

9. wdturner

wdturner Member

Jack, You need to do something about that flinch, Have a great day Tom Shields

10. JACK

Tom. Well, my big (BIG) flinch is back. Wendt away but returned because of concussion. the side blast stifles my ability to set the trigger. Yes it is a quirk in my head, but real none-the-less. It will go away or I swithch back to pull trigger.

11. wdturner

wdturner Member

Jack, your standing too close to those ported barrels. See you in Owatonna on Sunday??? Tom

12. below 0

below 0 TS Member

Come on Guys.....Lets get real on the bids for guido's K-80...I'll raise the bid to $102.25. Lets not let small bids in so you must increase by at least 25 cents each time...Guido can use the money for Shooting lessons from a good friend of mine....Odie

13. wdturner

wdturner Member

Odie, Do you think that the instructor will really be able to help him?? Maybe skeet should be his game?? After all he does like pink!!!!! Tom

14. guido

guido Member

Tom, just keep it up and no one in Southern Minnesota will give me a job. By the way Mrs. Guido will not sell the K-Gun.

Guido

15. wdturner

wdturner Member

You might have to go to Iowa, to find a job. They don't know you down there. See you on Sunday if the sun is shinning?? Tom

16. Pat's Gun Repair

Pat's Gun Repair Member

Guido, It's not true that the Mrs isn't going to sell the K-gun. I was told that Dieter called and wants the gun back so he is bidding 102.50 for the gun. I was told that it would be better for the company if you shot a Mossberg or anything else just not a K-Gun. Remember bidders the gun has ALOT of HITS left in the gun.

Pat

17. guido

guido Member

Pat, do you have some jumper cables around your neck?

Guido

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.