1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Aurora MO. gun club reopening....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bcnu, Jun 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

I am happy to say that the Aurora gun club in Aurora Missouri is about ready to reopen this month. Just awaiting the ata letter and insurance. So anyone that is in extreme southwest Missouri that wants a close by place to shoot, drop me an email and I will answer as soon as I get a chance. We will have two automatic traps and one skeet overlay. It has been closed down for about the last 7 months or so. It will be a volunteer run club. We will be open from about 9 to whenever on Saturdays, 9 to 6 on Sundays and we will be open one afternoon/evening during the week. We will plan on holding some big 50 events during the weeks as we get further along.

We would appreciate any and all shooter support once we get the doors back open.

Thanks and take care, John

2. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

sorry, I forgot to put my email address on the last post. John

3. John Stefanowicz

John Stefanowicz TS Member

Had just become acquainted and then you closed. Looking forward to shooting with you again. John

4. trap-pr

trap-pr Member

Good news; can hardly wait.

Pam and Ron

5. 5spd

5spd TS Member

Thats good to hear as I will be down in Shell Knob in late September on my annual trip and drive right through Aurora to my uncles resort on TRL. Ive always wondered if there was a trap/skeet range in the area, now I have something else to look forward to doing besides fishing and......more fishing...:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.