1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

August Trap & Field arrived , EH !!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Joe Woods, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

I see Mascoutah Steak House ( Tony's ) welcoming shooters to there steak house in Mascoutah, IL. Anybody been there !!

Joe Woods/Ontario

2. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

Joe -

Me/my group have been there many times, never had a bad meal. Never had anything but the prime rib, so can't comment on any other entree's that they have. Soup/Salad bar comes with the meal. Reasonably priced, nice wait staff. Pretty typical of what you find in small towns throughout the Midwest.

We stay just north of Mascoutah, so we usually make two trips there during the Grand.

Also in Mascoutah, just east of the main intersection, is Scooter's (or something like that). Bar with some tables, decent bar food if you are looking for a sandwich and a beer or six.

Scott

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

If this is the same one I ran into Scott and his group last year then the Prime Rib is outstanding.

Don

4. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

That's the one, Don.

Scott

5. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Thankyou Gentlemen, I stay in Okawville,
    Hope to see you in Mascoutah Steakhouse.
    All the Best.

Joe Woods/Ontario