1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Auction Hunters on Spike

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ed Y, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Anyone watch Auction Hunters tonight on Spike TV. It was taped at North Jersey Clay Target Club. Angelo Dalessio, our club treasurer had a featured role. Way to go Angelo. Great job.

Ed Yanchok

2. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

I saw it here in Indiana. Good show.

3. sterlingworth

sterlingworth Active Member

Saw it tonight ,here in P.A.,had to do a double take when they said north jersey,fairfield. Way to go..Ray

4. stockguy

stockguy Member

I watched the show. I thought they got pretty good money for those old Western skeet traps. The segment showed quite a bit of shooting which can do nothing but make our clay sports look fun and good.

This show has a lot of gun sales and when they are back home in So. Cal. they often use the gun clubs in the LA area. They always like to shoot them - great!

Pawn Stars is another show that goes to the gun club quite often to shoot. I've seen that show using the new Clark Co. Shooting Park several times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.