1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AUBURN GET A GOOD GUY AWARD

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ddrsuz, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ddrsuz

ddrsuz Member

Suz and I had a company getaway that went to Auburn CA this weekend. During the freetime, we went over to Auburn Trap Club to shoot. If you haven't been there, get there. Super people (I of course would not have expected otherwise), and incredibly accommodating. I had about 11 folks, and 8 were first time shooters. Robin (Mgr. and Caretaker) took care of everything I needed to make this a spectacular first day for all of them. Including a 9 year-old boy, who not only broke the first bird he shot at, managed to run an impressive 2 straight before dropping his first bird.
    The place is easy to get to (well it helps to live in CA), well laid out, provides everything a new shooter might need (gun, ears, glasses, shells), and is close to some great food and scenery.
    Nuff said??????? GET THERE

Dennis

2. ddrsuz

ddrsuz Member

bump for the good guys

3. ddrsuz

ddrsuz Member

4. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Auburn has always been a terrific club to shoot at. This is where I first learned how to shoot trap. Glad all of you had a great time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.