1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATTN WHIZ WHITE AND OTHER P/W ONWNERS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by miss alot, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miss alot

miss alot TS Member

Whiz I took in a 800b on trade and I've have fooled around with a little loading some shells but it is not indexing the right way. It won't index until the up stoke allmost at the top of the stroke. Is this what call "out of time".

I'll heed all info at this time or will send to if this is not an easily fixed problem by the average person.

Shoot Straight, Shoot Often

Rich S

P.S I do have the manuel with the press.

2. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Click my above website link and download the "Lubrication & Maintenance Instructions" sheets. I believe I addressed "timing" in it.

It can also have to do with the Index Pad's: (1) orientation, and (2) its height.

If the height has been altered/changed, chances are whoever did it, did NOT complete all the accompanying and necessary adjustments. Once you alter the pad's height, you introduce a plethora of problems, if not addressed properly. The pad CANNOT simply be readjusted for HEIGHT; there are several other adjustments then that become problematic.

Altering the pad's orientation (rotation) is a simple non-destructive change, however.

Whiz

3. miss alot

miss alot TS Member

Thanxs Whiz I will go through the book and check the specs. If its too F***ed up can i just box it up send too you too fix for me cause i really would like to use this press.

Shoot Straight, Shoot Often.

Rich S.

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

You *can* send it to me, but...

(1) this is the worst time of the year to do that, as it could sit for a month before I could even start to look at it...depends upon what's here<BR>
    (2) it MUST be shipped in a genuine P/W shipping crate to avoid shipped damage to and fro - these are $35 shipped to you<br>
    (3) a complete go-through could cost as much at $350<BR>
    (4) of as little as $100.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.