1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*ATTN Vendors - Illinois State AIM Championships*

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Larry Chinski, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Greetings fellow shooting enthusiasts!

It was recently announced that the Illinois AIM State Shoot will be held at the Rend Lake Shooting Complex June 1st and 2nd. We at RLSC are very excited to host this event.

We would like to make it a very special weekend for these young shooters and their families. We have two vendors lined up, but would like to get as many as possible to make this a great state shoot for the future of our sport. We are expecting 250 youths, which means double that when you count their parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, etc. Most parents I have seen spend a good deal of money to help their young shooter get the best equipment they can.

If any of you vendors would like to spend the weekend with us, please Email me and John and I will set you up.

Thanx guys and good shooting.

Larry C

2. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Larry, What are thetwo vendors? Thanks, Terry

3. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey guys:

One thing I forgot to mention. If any organization would like to help sponsor the shoot, get a hold of me or Jack Miller from Exline Gun Club. Jack will put the sponsorship dollars to good use. Typically the sponsorship goes towards trophies, shells, extra team prize money etc. We will make sure you gets signs, program credit, etc for your donations.

Keep in mind that the Rend Lake Shooting Complex is merely hosting the shoot, which means your sponsorship money goes right to the kids, their programs, or their prizes. Sponsorship money does not go to us. As a matter of fact, we are not only hosting the event but putting up sponsorship money as well.

I would like to thank Dennis Baker from Baker Lead Farms for being the first official sponsor.

Thanx guys...

Larry C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.