1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATTN: STEVE [AA TRAP] & PAT IRELAND

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WWB, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWB

WWB Member

Steve & Pat;

Thank you for the great explanation--I am sure that Mr Winston would agree.
    As soon as the Blizzards start leaving Colo I am heading for the range. I
    have been having a ton of trouble from the 27 after a 2 year layoff due to a heart attack. Even went back to my old flat shooting TM1 but that didn't help.
    So back with the adj rib and stock. This technique should help me determine how it is shooting at 40 yds. & what I need to be successful. Thanx again fellas. Bill

2. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Bill,you are more than welcome. It's just going to take some time on the range shooting paper till you get it where you want it and then fine tune ,shooting some targets. I'm in the process of trying to get my DT-10 set up to shoot where I want it. Been at it off and on since last Oct. and not there yet. I was also strugglng from the 27. Took a reduction. Now I can struggle from the 26. LOL

Don't send any of that snow to the East. Here in Nebraska we've just had the cold and winds. Get that gun a shootin and come back here and shoot the NE State Shoot.

Good luck, good shooting and take care.

Steve

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

RLW. We are "lucky" to have you back.

Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.