1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Attn: SHELL "CUTTER" Auction $$$ for "DAVID"

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by THE UNLOADER, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE UNLOADER

THE UNLOADER Member

Attn: SHELL

Gary, Great Idea !! Put me in for $35.00. Thank's.

2. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Gary,

I found another $50.00 bill in a pair of jeans I washed. Kick the bid up to $50.00. Sounds like a good cause, so I'll start another auction as soon as you and Jeff P. end yours. Wouldn't want to compete for the limited disposable income available to our trapshooting friends. I'll be auctioning a Myrtle Burl two-piece shotgun stock blank that I milled in December. It'll be a knock-out!

Best of Luck and thanks for the contribution.

Mike Mann ATA Life 07-34685

3. THE UNLOADER

THE UNLOADER Member

Hey !! Come on you guys,I was here first !! Play fair ! Raise my bid to $60.00. Thank's, S.L.

4. MGeslock

MGeslock TS Member

Ok Boys.... I won last time... $75.00

5. MGeslock

MGeslock TS Member

TTT

6. Mr.M

Gary,

Fives and tens mix me up. Let's round it up to $100.00. After all this is the one with the 409 engine and dual quads, right? If I win it, I'd like you to install a Hurst 4 speed so I can dismantle 'em quicker than anyone else.

Mike Mann

7. Mr.M

Gary,

Let's build 'er to run on corn. Remind me when this one ends, so I can quit looking at this thread three times a day. It's cutting into my Myrtlewood gun stock blank processing time.

Just won the Phillipbar limited edition signed and numbered auction and would like to send a single check to David if this one is over soon and I'm lucky enough to win.

Thanks, Mike Mann

8. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

$125.00 Dave T.

9. Mr.M

Gary,

No such thing as Myrtlewood "scraps". That's like calling gold trimmings "waste". I've got guys all over the country who are fighting for boxes of the "scraps" from Myrtle blank cutting to make pens, knives, bowls, stoppers, duck calls, etc. I appreciate your offer and would be happy to send along a few more "scraps" in the next box. I'll check back before the 1st.

Mike Mann

10. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Gary: I still have some birds-eye and curly maple that I was suppose to send you last year. Either way they will be heading to you for a cutter. Dave T.

11. Mr.M

Gary,

Let's push it up to $130. for the site and 88 pounds of Myrtle "scraps" for the cutter cause. Sure hope the wife didn't try to pick up that box.

Let's see if we can get some more Maple out of Dave T.

Regards,

Mike Mann

12. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

$140.00 I'm getting a fresh load of Black Cherry in next week. Dave T.

13. Mr.M

Dave,

Since we're sending ole What's 'is name so much wood anyway, how bout we both send TS $140.00 and both expect a pretty darn pretty (sic) Cartridge dismantling device. I know he can make about 500 of the things with the "scraps" I've sent.

Let me know if this sounds good, assuming no one else overbids in the next two days. If not, that's OK too. I guess maybe we ought to poll Gary on the whole idea too. Waddya think?

Regards,

Mike Mann

14. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Mike:
    Sold....American!! Sounds great to me. I think I want a combo wood cutter say, Cherry&Maple. Dave T.

15. Mr.M

Let's see, cherry and maple for you.............Walnut and Myrtle for me. Maybe we could embarrass some other deep pockets folks into putting up their $140. for the site and naming their wood(s). As long as it's American and available, I'll supply the wood. Limit 2 varieties per dismantler. I hear there ain't much to do this time of year up in Gary's neck of the woods. Let's put him to work.

Remember, that's if we don't wind up on the last nipple (can I say that) if somebody else outbids us.

With deepest respect to all nipples (both male and female) and no malice intended toward any.

Mike

16. Mr.M

ttt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.